1) What kind of cases does your law firm handle?
We handle all types of civil, criminal cases in all District Courts of Delhi NCR, Delhi High Court. We also cover DRT, DRAT and various other Tribunals for banking and loan matters. To know more please visit the Practice Areas page.
2) Do I need to personally visit your office to receive legal advice?
Although we prefer face to face meeting, it is not always necessary. You may communicate via phone, WhatsApp and Email.
3) What are your working hours?
Our office remains open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. However, for urgent matters we are available 24/7 on phone.
4) Is it necessary to book prior appointment for meeting?
We prefer that our clients book prior appointment so that they can be given proper time and response. Our team members attend court cases in the morning hence, meetings are preferred after lunch hours. However, in case of urgency you can visit without an appointment.
5) Do you charge for consultation?
It totally depends on the client's requirement and cannot be generalised. You need to contact us and tell the subject matter of consultation then, you will be informed about the charges, if any.