Quashing of FIR | Best Lawyer for FIR Quashing

According to Indian Law, Hon’ble High Courts of States have the power to allow quashing of FIR or Criminal Proceedings under section 482 of Criminal Procedure Code.

Section 482 of CrPC- Saving of Inherent Powers of High Court :

Nothing in this Code shall be deemed to limit or affect the inherent powers of the High Court to make such orders as may be necessary to give effect to any order under this Code, or to prevent abuse of the process of any Court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice.

Watch this video to understand in detail:

You can file a criminal writ petition under section 482 of Cr.P.C. for getting FIR quashed. If you are looking for the Best Criminal Lawyer for FIR Quashing in Delhi NCR, then contact Century Law Firm today.

Also Read: